Happy New Year!
We had a very nice New Years with our friends the Jordan's and the Swope's. Well it started out with the Swopes but after 9pm and 2 kids sick with the flu bug, they had to leave. I felt so bad b/c we had been planning this for while but that just means we will have to have them over again very soon. Here is a picture of Jenny Jordan and her kids (Cameron, Blake and Jayce) and of course Ali and Connor. We had such a nice night with the kids and just hanging out!
Sarah, Rob and little Avery stopped by with their very new (5 weeks old) baby twins - Allie and Addy - during the holiday break. They are SO adorable and such good babies. Of course my Ali couldn't keep her hands off them.......she holds them better then I do!
And I thought I would add the picture of Mom and Steve from when they were home over the holidays. They are now back in Florida and we will miss them very much. But they have had a rough year so they really need that Florida sunshine!


1 Comments:
Ali looks like a natural with those babies! The smile on Connor's face at New Years, is priceless... Love and miss you all..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home