My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Ohio, United States

I am a working Mom who loves to talk about my family and tell about the fun times we have!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 days and counting...

I can't believe Christmas is 8 days away! I wish I could say I am ready but I am far from it. We have had such a busy past few weeks since we came home from Georgia. I thought I would post some pictures of things keeping us busy.


Here is Ian putting up our first 'real' Christmas tree.

...and the finished tree

We also had our Christmas with Grandma Joy and Grandpa Jimbo since they leave for Texas for the winter.

Ali was in her first musical for Christmas......she looked so pretty! I only have a few pictures of the play but she was in the choir and being so tall she was stuck in the back of all the kids so we could barely see her.

Connor has played his first basketball game after 2 months of practice. He was excited about his first uniform and basketball shoes. It has been so fun to watch this age play basketball. They concentrate on the ball,their feet and the coach at all times. During the game Connor kept motioning the kid he was blocking to stand behind him - and he did what Connor said. Here are some pictures......

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey you ya'll i hope that you have a merry christmas

December 22, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home