Hello from Houston...
I know, I know ......I have not been very active on my new blog but I have been traveling to Houston for work the past few weeks - this is my last week here! I have been leaving Mon AM and home Fri AM so I try to do as little as possible on the weekends. I am very homesick this week - thank goodness I hardly ever have to travel. I don't know how a Mom or Dad could travel so much - I feel SO disconnected from everyone.
The kids have done really well and I get the absolute BEST hugs when I get home. Ian is a great 'Mr. Mom' but then again, he always has been :).
I get home this Friday and then we leave Sunday for our first 'Perry road trip' to see Uncle Matt in Georgia. We are so excited and I am sure I will have many more pictures to post.
While I am here missing the kids I thought I would post some great pictures from the past. This first one is when Ali dressed Connor up as a 'dirl' - he used to love dressing like a 'dirl' and I can't wait to remind him when he's 16!
This is Ali is on her first day of 1st grade - she was SO excited! Can you believe this was almost 4 YEARS AGO!
The kids have done really well and I get the absolute BEST hugs when I get home. Ian is a great 'Mr. Mom' but then again, he always has been :).
I get home this Friday and then we leave Sunday for our first 'Perry road trip' to see Uncle Matt in Georgia. We are so excited and I am sure I will have many more pictures to post.
While I am here missing the kids I thought I would post some great pictures from the past. This first one is when Ali dressed Connor up as a 'dirl' - he used to love dressing like a 'dirl' and I can't wait to remind him when he's 16!

This is Ali is on her first day of 1st grade - she was SO excited! Can you believe this was almost 4 YEARS AGO!


2 Comments:
dera the perry family,
i love conner in his dress maybe if we go 2 church sunday with us he can wear it then.we can not wait 2 see ya'll in 5 more days. tell ali and conner that i said hey and and uncle ian too,and finally hey too u. see u in 5 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya'll all ways,
ashley and the gillespie family
It's so funny how similar they look in those pictures. Gotta love Ali Peppy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home