Christmas Time!
First of all, I wanted to make sure everyone knew about our new 'musician' in our family! Ali is playing the saxophone and doing a great job. She was playing Jolly Old Saint Nick for grandma and grandpa in this picture.

Ian's sister Gretchen her husband Frank and their 4 kids (Shelby, Dalton, Hannah and Kennedy) visited us right after our electricity went out on Tuesday night. So we exchanged gifts and visited by the fire all night!
We were making cookies for Christmas dinner in these pictures. The kids are getting so good at making designs for the cookies. Doesn't it look like Ian is having fun!
Can you guess who made this cookie and just HAD to take a picture of it (hint - it wasn't me or one of the kids)
This is a picture of Ian's brother - Uncle David and Grandma Bev on Christmas Eve. The kids just adore David - they couldn't wait to see him!
Here are some Christmas morning pictures. Santa was good to us again this year! Connor woke up at 5:30 and I amazingly persuaded him to lay down with me and he fell back asleep until about 7. I can't say I prepared too much for these early AM pictures b/c I should have at least put the kids in better PJ's. Ali is wearing a nightgown she's had since she was 4 years old and Connor does not like to sleep in a shirt! Memories :)
Here is Charlie - he loves Christmas too!
The Friday after Christmas we had a dinner with my sister Amy and her 4 kids - 2 sets of twins! Jacob and Racheal - Mallory and Cameron. They stayed the night and the kids just loved it!
Then today, we visited with Aunt Susie, cousin Megan and David. They are getting so big - Megan will be starting college in August!
Again, we had one of the best Christmas' this year all because we were able to spend time with all the family - including Thanksgiving with Uncle Matt. My Mom and Dad flew home for Christmas from Florida but I just realized I don't have any pictures of them! Probably because we have been able to spend time with them almost everyday they have been home - we are so grateful they are here this Christmas. HAPPY NEW YEAR!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home