My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Ohio, United States

I am a working Mom who loves to talk about my family and tell about the fun times we have!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

TAG YOUR IT!

My friend Carrie tagged me ...
Picture Tag!
The object of picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
Here is mine.....
This was one of about 20 shots I tried to get for our Christmas card this year. My plan was to get the kids 'laughing' because I wanted the card to say something like 'love and laughter for the holidays' Well Ian was in charge of trying to get them to laugh behind me and at first I had to tell him to not have them laughing so hard...:) This was one of the pictures that was kind of blurry b/c they laughed so much. This really was in my 4th folder b/c I accidentally saved it in an old Christmas folder and just found it searching for this tag thing!

TAG YOUR IT - Joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home