Connor's Muddy Birthday Party... 
Connor's birthday party was about 2 weeks ago but I thought I would share the memories we will surely never forget! While all of the adults were inside watching the Buckeyes, the five remaining boys were in the backyard 'playing'. We soon found out that 'playing' meant getting a shovel from the garage, digging about a 2-3 foot hole, turning the hose on and filling it with water. They had all stripped down to their shorts and even decided to get a bike from the garage and ride it down the hill to 'ramp' the hole. Luckily no one got hurt!
After the Mom's stopped laughing, we sprayed everyone off and made sure they 'played' inside the rest of the evening! When Connor went to bed that night I asked him if he had a great birthday and after all the presents, games and cake I stayed up all night making he said "Mom I didn't mean to tear up the yard but that was the best birthday party ever!
After the Mom's stopped laughing, we sprayed everyone off and made sure they 'played' inside the rest of the evening! When Connor went to bed that night I asked him if he had a great birthday and after all the presents, games and cake I stayed up all night making he said "Mom I didn't mean to tear up the yard but that was the best birthday party ever!
(notice they chose the spot RIGHT in between the septic tanks!



3 Comments:
hey aunt angie,
that okks like what me and drew and hunter would do.
love ya'll,
ashley
your GA,
couz
hahaha ... I bet it WAS the best party ever!! Boys will be boys :)
You need to post from Texas - we miss you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home